Nomads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads

We Always beThe Nomads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to join alliance.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tokyo Ro

Application to join alliance. Empty
PostSubject: Application to join alliance.   Application to join alliance. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:01 pm

Hi, this is Tokyo Rose. (Village "Squeaky Fromme" -35/32)

Just started on this server 3 days ago.

Village pop 105.

Crannies 3 x lvl 10

Experienced from S1, S2, S3 (currently in endgame) and S6. All normal speed (.com) servers...

This is my first experience of speed server, and my first opinion is that it seems to attract some poor players.

I have been raided 25+ times since my protection ran out.

Total Resources Lost: Nil

I can bring much to this alliance. The reason I chose this one to apply to is the alliance profile.

I don't go in for huge great ascii swords, or daily demands to do this, that or the other.

I just like playing with experienced Travian players who know that I will back them up to the death.

Let me in and I will start building troops. I have played mainly as Gaul, am dabbling with Teuton on S2, but
am a fine, upstanding Roman over here ( Cool looking wall!)

Regards

Tokyo Rose
Back to top Go down
vanderheyde

vanderheyde

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Application to join alliance.   Application to join alliance. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:22 pm

looks good. if you can't get in Nomads, you are more then welcome in Nomads B Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.you.justgotowned.com
Emmerahl/Diana

Emmerahl/Diana

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Application to join alliance.   Application to join alliance. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:19 pm

He sounds like a player we could use here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join alliance.   Application to join alliance. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to join alliance.
Page 1 of 1